Welcome to the new Chatlands Forum!

Official news that applies to all sites.
underdog
Chatlands Owner

Welcome to the new Chatlands Forum!

Post by underdog »

We're live with the Chatlands Forum! Thanks for joining us here. Over the coming days, weeks and months I plan to have updates about the progress on Chatlands 2020 as well as information about the various current Chatlands sites.

Right now what been going on? Well... we have been working at getting the fulfillment done for the Chatlands 2020 Kickstarter. We've mailed out most of the stickers and buttons and have been trying to get the coffee mugs sent, but we have run into some complications with the supplier on those due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.

Meanwhile, my family has pitched in (willingly! honest!!) to help me with tasks and I couldn't do it without them. Of course I couldn't do any of this without the enormous help I received and am continuing to receive from many others in the Chatlands community.

For example, @Fik and @voidrae (Pyr) were instrumental in getting this forum running. Thanks to both of you!

There are dozens of people that have helped out (for example over on the Chatlands 2020 Events discord) that I will try to call out by name soon. I hate starting down that path because it risks missing someone and so it makes it tough to even begin. But I will and when I miss YOUR name please don't be too hard on me.

Anyway, thanks for joining us here. I'm *really* looking forward to a bright future with Chatlands! See you online some time!

===underdog===
0 x